Please follow these instructions if your pet is having a surgical procedure.
- Pick up all food and water after 8PM night before surgery. No food or water the morning of surgery.
- Drop off between 7:30 and 7:45 AM
- If your pet is getting a mass removal- please mark at home when you find them, so it is easy to find the day of surgery. (Can shave area, mark with fingernail polish or white out)
- The day of surgery: please call at 1PM if you have not heard from a technician. At this time, we can schedule you a discharge time.
- If possible, please go over surgery option sheet. All pets get pre-operative bloodwork. We can send out a profile to the lab or complete in house the day of surgery.
- If your pet is on medication please check with Dr. Garrett or a Tech to get instructions.